Win a Massage
of Your Choice!
Terms & Conditions
The LucidMood Massage Experience Sweepstakes
Complete Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. You have not yet won. This Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is sponsored by LucidMood (“Sponsor”). Offered only in to legal U.S. residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., 21 years of age or older and who follow and tag a friend on the @lucidmood Instagram page between 2/19 and 2/29 (“Event”). Void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law. Promotion begins on or about 5pm Mountain Time (“MST”) on 2/19/20 and ends at 11:59pm on 2/29/2020 (“Promotion Period”). Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate: employees and directors of Sponsor, Growth Network Holding, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents, or the advertising, promotional agencies (including their independent contractors) of any of the above organizations (“Sweepstakes Entities”), and the immediate families (parents, spouse, children, siblings) or persons (whether related or not) living in the same household as any of the persons in the preceding categories.
1. TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, upon visiting the Sponsors Instagram account, visitors will be given an opportunity to enter electronically. The digital entry (“Entry”) will be recorded in the system used by the Sponsor for drawing. Limit 5 Entries per person. The purpose of the location visit is to learn more about LucidMood and enter the sweepstakes. Submitted entries must be complete and associated with a comment on an Instagram post to be considered valid.
2. DRAWING/WINNER SELECTION: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing held by Chooze Corp, the parent company of LucidMood (“Judge”) on Monday 3/2/2020 from all eligible Entries received. Winner will be contacted directly. Potential winners will be directed where to go to choose and claim their prize. In order to claim a prize, potential winners will be required to respond to the Chooze Corp representative by 3/6/2020 or else prize will be forfeited. After confirmation, potential Grand Prize winners will be required to complete a Declaration of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release and provide their desired prize, name, address, contact phone number, email address. If any potential winner fails to identify themself during the Event, is non-compliant, or is found to be ineligible, they will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected in the Judge’s sole discretion, time permitting. Once notified over the of being a winner by email, potential winners will not be notified again. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is intercepted, unheard, not received or not timely acted upon by the potential winner for any reason. Prizes will be received at the Event.
3. PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING. GRAND PRIZES (1): Up to$125 towards a massage of their choice. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $125. Tickets are subject to the terms and conditions of issuer, including rain-check policies and procedures. Total ARV of all prizes to be given away: $125. Limit one prize per person. Sponsor is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses relating to the prizes. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of prizes. By entering the Promotion, each Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Judge, which shall be final and binding in all matters. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. No transfer of prize to a third party permitted. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize offered, except by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. In the event of prize unavailability for any reason, Sponsor at its sole discretion may substitute the prize with a prize of comparable value. Only the prizes described and quantity of prizes offered in these Official Rules will be available in this Promotion. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
4. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Neither Sponsor nor any of the Sweepstakes Entities are responsible for any: (a) Entries or Tickets which are lost, stolen, incomplete, damaged, altered, produced in error, or obtained through fraud or theft; (b) technical or human error; or (c) communication disruption, force majeure, cancellation or postponement of the Event, or any other prize events or situations beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor or any of the Sweepstakes Entities. If the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Promotion is affected, Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion by posting a notice in the booth. Entries are void if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels. In the event that human or other errors cause more than the stated number of winning Tickets as indicated in these Official Rules, to be announced, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award only the stated number of prizes by random drawing among all eligible potential winners. By entering, Entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all alleged or actual claims (including without limitation personal and bodily injury, wrongful death and disability, property damage), actions, demands, settlements, judgments (whether or not litigation is commenced), losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees)(collectively “Claims”) arising from or related, in whole or in part, to participation in this Promotion, any Promotion related activity (including but not limited to prize related-activities), delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, whether or not caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Sponsor, Sweepstakes Entities and/or their agents. The winners shall bear all risk of loss, damage or destruction of prizes after delivery. By entering, Entrants consent to the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities’ use of his/her name, likeness, image, Photo, and/or biographical information for trade, advertising and/or publicity purposes with no right of review and at no additional compensation.
5. RELEASE OF INFORMATION: All entrants understand their testimonial as submitted (the “Testimonial”) and made on behalf of LucidMood may be used in connection with publicizing and promoting The Business. Submission authorizes The Business to use your name, Instagram tag, and the Testimonial as defined on this form.
Submission hereby irrevocably authorizes The Business to copy, exhibit, publish or distribute the Testimonial for purposes of publicizing The Business’ programs or for any other lawful purpose. These statements may be used in printed publications, multimedia presentations, on websites or in any other distribution media. Submission agrees that the submitter will make no monetary or other claim against The Business for the use of the statement.
In addition, any right to inspect or approve the finished product is waived, including written copy where the testimonial appears.
Submission to The Business holds harmless and releases from all claims, demands and causes of action which the submitter, their heirs, representatives, executors, administrators or any other persons acting on his or her behalf or on behalf of his or her estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
6. WINNERS LIST: For the name of prize winners over $25, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: LucidMood “Massage Winners, Chooze Corp, 4730 Table Mesa Dr. A100, Boulder, CO 80305. Limit one request per person. Request must be received by March 30, 2020.
7. SPONSOR: LucidMood, 4730 Table Mesa Dr. A100. Boulder, CO 80305.